Some features of Samsung GALAXY Tab S


Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
Today I like to share with everyone some other great features of my Samsung Galaxy Tab S.

Do you always forgot passwords like me?
Well don't worry anymore!!! Galaxy Tab S have a Finger Scanner login function!


This security function is really convenient with just a simple swipe of a finger. The embedded sensor provides features like 'Lock & Unlock the Device', 'Replacing ID & P/W', 'Multiuser Mode Login’, and 'Private Mode', providing convenience and all-round security.

It offers seamless and secured payment from PayPal merchants. 
By using fingerprint as authentication, you no longer worry about forgetting your passwords or log-in details when you shop online. I hate to remember so many passwords too...

You can also set up to 8 different users login!

The GALAXY Tab S is also the 1st tablet to feature a fingerprint scanner for added security. It can recognize up to 8 different users and each scan will load a different custom user profile based on the fingerprint with personalized settings, app shortcuts and more. I love this function so I can even allow my little nephew to use my tablet without worrying they will mess up my stuffs... 
I said this function is really great!!! 

Wanna download files in a hurry?



Simply turn on the Download Booster and experience faster network speeds! 
Download Booster uses Advanced Smart Bonding technology to seamlessly combine Wi-Fi® and LTE.

Oh no... Battery running low??? 



No worries... Just turn on the Ultra Power Saving Mode!!!
You can save power significantly by changing the screen to black & white, and operating several essential apps such as Calls, SMS and Internet Browser plus additional 3 apps of your choice while turning off all the non-essential services on your phone. Wi-Fi®, Bluetooth®, and GPS are automatically turned off and the data network turns on only when your screen is turn on.

It was said that with only 10 percent of the battery left, it will still go up to 40* hours in standby mode!
This is so useful! Especially when you are outside and you can't charge your phone and you need to wait for an important call! 

Specially for Kids!
I don't have kids now though... but I have nephews at home. 
So this is suitable for them!!!



Kids Mode provides the perfect interface for kids!!!
A vivid and colourful UX, specialized apps for kids and parental control satisfy kids and parents with greater pleasure and relief. So "uncle" like me can have peace of mind when allowing them to use my tablet. Haha...

Remote PC Access


Kids Mode provides the perfect interface for kids!!!
A vivid and colourful UX, specialized apps for kids and parental control satisfy kids and parents with greater pleasure and relief. So "uncle" like me can have peace of mind when allowing them to use my tablet. Haha...

Remote PC Access


This is exclusive to SAMSUNG GALAXY OWNERS!!!


Enjoy over $1000 worth of premium app and services for FREE!
GALAXY Gifts offers a variety of worlds most popular apps to make your GALAXY Tab S experience outstanding. Download directly from the GALAXY Gifts widget and the Samsung GALAXY Apps.



I downloaded Hancom Office Hword 2014 from GALAXY Gifts!
It is a really useful app which allows me to create, view and edit my word documents on the go!  The best part is this app is FREE!.



With this app, I never have to wait till I reach home or office to do my work.
I can work even with my tablet!




_______________________________________________________

Promotion:
FREE Samsung Book Cover worth $78# / $98^ with every purchase of GALAXY Tab S.
# For purchase of GALAXY Tab S (8.4")
^ For purchase of GALAXY Tab S (10.5")
Valid while stocks last

Retail Price:
GALAXY Tab S (8.4") LTE: SGD 698
GALAXY Tab S (8.4") Wi-Fi®: SGD 598
GALAXY Tab S (10.5") LTE: SGD 948
GALAXY Tab S (10.5") Wi-Fi®: SGD 848

Colour Availability:
Dazzling White, Titanium Bronze



* The estimated maximum standby time ("Time") provided when the Ultra Power Saving Mode is enabled has been calculated based solely on Samsung's internal standby time test results, measured when device is at rest. The test conditions were based on various network connections under initial factory settings using the same settings as the Ultra Power Saving mode. Therefore, the Time may not be accurate depending on your current network configuration, application usage, mode settings, signal strength, noise, features or tasks selected, actual usage patterns, operating temperature, battery condition and other surrounding factors and conditions. Unless otherwise expressly stated or legally required, Samsung disclaims any warranty that the Time will be accurate without any error.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts