MAGNOLIA Celebrates Cheerful Mornings with Disney's Mickey Mouse Collectibles

Don't skip your breakfast! This is simply because a good breakfast sets the body and mind right and provides the energy you need to get things done at work or in school. It does not have to be time-consuming because all you need is just the right ingredients and it makes a world of difference. It comes as no surprise that milk is a staple at breakfast all over the world as it is a convenient and delicious way to reap the benefits of this creamy nutrient-rich beverage to nourish the body. Milk provides calcium and protein for growth and strong bones.
The dietary recommendation for Calcium intake in Singapore is 800mg a day. Calcium is the building block for healthy bones, which make everyday things possible and support an active lifestyle. A serving of 200ml of MAGNOLIA fresh milk provide 240mg of calcium.
MAGNOLIA has a wide range of options for everyone in the family, from a selection of MAGNOLIA Fresh Milk and MAGNOLIA Lo-Fat High-Cal variants to the MAGNOLIA Plus range that combines the goodness of Oats or Omega-3 with milk. Health Promotion Board (HPB) has certified both MAGNOLIA Lo-Fat Hi-Cal and MAGNOLIA Plus range as Healthier Choice. 
For people who are busy, you can easily grab their 500ml pack and have them on-the-go.It's so convenient isn't it!
REDEEM A DISNEY'S MICKEY MOUSE TOTE BAG!!!

Celebrating their 90 years of Magic, Disney started “Mickey The True Original” campaign to celebrate Mickey’s 90th anniversary internationally. MAGNOLIA is happy to be a part of the celebration and will be launching a series of adorable limited edition collectibles with the iconic Mickey and Friends that will be sure to draw smiles everyday. Fall in love with the different illustrations of Mickey Mouse through the decades, on tote bags that are available for redemption with every purchase of two one-litre packs of MAGNOLIA Pasteurised Milk or two 800ml bottles of MAGNOLIA Yoghurt Smoothie. One set of charming illustrations of Mickey Mouse on sticker labels will be bundled with every multipack of six 250ml/230ml MAGNOLIA UHT Fresh Milk. A total of four different tote bag designs and four sets of sticker labels await all ardent fans.
Redemption is available from 1 November 2018 at major supermarkets, hypermarkets and convenience stores, while stocks last. For more information, please visit www.magnolia.com.sg.

Comments

  1. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at changing milk brands for my kids so I imagine they will be very excited to know that now their nightcap now comes with toys! Haha! At least you get something reusable out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to change brands of milk for when my kids go to sleep at night so I reckon they'll be happy to get a free gift with it now! At least you'll have something reusable when the milk cartons are thrown away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts