Round 2 of No Downtime Hair Transplant at The Clifford Clinic

I did FUE hair transplant in Singapore with The Clifford Clinic in 2019 to bring down my receding hair line. You may read more about my previous hair transplant procedure here.

I love the results, hence, I have decided to go for another round of no downtime hair transplant with their hair doctor, Dr Chow Yuen Ho to further thicken my hair at the front and bring down the hairline to make me look even younger.

What is a No Downtime Hair Transplant?

No Downtime Hair Transplant is suitable for people with mild to moderate hair loss which involves extracting healthy donor hair from the back of the head and placing it on the front of the head to the balding or receding areas. This hair transplant is done within a day with no downtime so that you can return to work almost immediately.

If you are like me, suffering from an M-shaped hairline with hair loss at the temples area, or if your hair is thinning at the top of your head, this technique is great for you. However, it is best to visit The Clifford Clinic and let their  doctor assess your hair condition. 

I did my second round of hair transplant in 2020. A year has passed.

Here are my most updated before / after photos of my hair transplant procedure taken in March 2022.



I brought down my hair line slightly and you can tell from the photos that my frontal hair is fuller now. There are lesser space between each strand of hair.

 

I'm really very satisfied with the final result! I feel that I look so much younger now!


Hair transplant is a safe and effective procedure that significantly boosts your self-esteem, especially if you are suffering from hair loss.


How much does FUE hair transplant cost?


The cost of a hair transplant is dependent on the number of grafts required. Dr Chow will assess your current hair loss condition and determine how many grafts are required to fill up the gaps. 


A blood test is also required to check if your health condition permits you to undergo a hair transplant procedure.


Alternative to hair transplant


If hair transplant is not suitable for you, you can also consider undergoing Regenera Activa. Regenera activa uses your own hair follicles from your scalp to stimulate the regenerative process of renewing and growing new hair. With this, you can effectively combat, delay and prevent hair loss.




Hurry up and make arrangement for a hair transplant consultation!


The first step towards regaining your confidence is to schedule a consultation with a hair transplant doctor. This obstacle may be frightening for some, but the benefits of a hair transplant are obvious, and the long-term impact on your health and life makes the effort well worth it.


Schedule your hair transplant appointment with The Clifford Clinic, and you'll be on your way to regaining your confidence with a full head of hair.


The Clifford Clinic 

24 Raffles Place, 

#01-03, Clifford Centre, 

Singapore 048621

Tel: 6532 2048


Comments

  1. This is really a very good article that I really like and will definitely share it widely with my friends, wish you all good health and make more articles in the future. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts