Skip to main content

Lucky October Month !!!

1) Won DKNY Fragrance hampers each worth $500!

"Where will the night take you? With DKNY Delicious Night Fragrance for Women, darkness takes you by the hand to New York City, where nights are an intoxicating rush of energy; mesmerising and filled with seductive possibilites. Now show us where the nights in Singapore take you with photos, complete with captions." Taken from the contest advert.
Email your entry to
mkgurbanpromo@sph.com.sg. Include your name, nric, contact numbers, age and gender. Pictures sent must be in jpeg format.





Yes I took part in this and was one of the lucky 15 winner to win a DKNY Fragrance hampers each worth $500!


I sent in one night Singapore Scenery photo which I took and won me this prize!

I am so lucky!!!

2) Won $500 cash prize
This was another contest I took part. I sent in 10 answers for the Club STOMP $2500 contest and I got a call from "Stomp" a few days after the contest closed.

They told me I was one of the lucky 5 winners to win that $500 cash prize and I couldn't believe that was real. I even asked the girl who called me was it real.. Haha


3) Won JVC Home Theater System


As for this, most of you should know, I took part in the Bee Cheng Hiang Photo Contest and my picture got in top 5 entries and I won myself a
JVC Home Theater System!


And when going through the voting round, I was hoping to win that LCD TV if I got more votes than the cute baby, but not too bad la, I still get my JVC Home Theater System.

Thanks everyone for the vote!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INTERVIEW WITH MR WORLD SINGAPORE 2022 (SENIOR): S3 UMAR ABDUL HAMID

 1) During your entire time of Mr World Singapore 2022 from the time you auditioned till you won the title, tell us - what was the most overwhelming moment for you? Personally, as the grand final day drew nearer, and diet and water had to be stricter, it was hard trying to keep up with the nutrition portion as well as the rest and recovery portion. Aside from that, i was starting to feel a little more anxious that i should and a huge part of it was because i invited my mother to be part of the audience and i wanted the event to be memorable for her. But i guess everything was worth it in the end.  2) What was the prep process like? From the auditions all the way to the Grand Finals, i knew i had to step up as prior to the audition, i let myself go quite abit because of the fact that i was juggling between work and handling my 3 children. But i guess after the audition. i made a clear intent to give 100% to get ready for the grand finals and since then, i made more conscious de...

McDonald's Hello Kitty Plush Toys are BACK!!! Hurry GRAB THEM from 17thMay!!!

Yesterday evening, 15 bloggers including myself were invited to McDonald's Alocassia outlet for Hello Kitty Plush Toys Launch + New beverage tasting session to try McDonald's latest refreshing Mango Pineapple and Strawberry Banana Smoothies! I may not be a great fan of Hello Kitty but they are really CUTE!!! A lot of my cousins and female friend are a great HELLO KITTY's fan!   When they heard that McDonald is going to bring back the Hello Kitty plush toys, they were really happy cause this will add on to their many Hello Kitty's collection. This are the four Hello Kitty characters each decked out in costumes inspired by McDonaldland characters! They are so UNIQUE and CUTE!!! Sorry ladies, mind look over my camera awhile!!! Yes! After 12 long years, Hello Kitty plushies are finally returning to McDonald’s. And the iconic feline is set to create yet another wave of Hello Kitty fever in Singapore. Regardless of whether you are an...

Hotel Nikko Bali (Oceanfront Suite) - Best Hotel in Nusa Dua

Waking up to ocean view is no longer a dream when you stay in  Hotel Nikko Bali’s Oceanfront Suite . Boasting a mixture of Balinese wooden style and modern comfort, the suite offers a private balcony with full view of the glorious Indian Ocean. Reception counter for check-in and check-out The bed was very comfy and the sheets were crisp and clean. The room is 86 sqm (926 sqf) and comes with a King Bed. There is a big sofa and a table in the middle of the living room. The balcony is spacious and good for chilling and enjoying fresh air. If you wake up early around 6.20am in the morning, you be able to catch beautiful sunrise from the balcony too! The en suite bathroom come with  a bathtub and a window view overlooking ocean. There is cable TV to keep guests entertained. There was also a safe, hairdryer, room slippers, hangers and an iron and ironing board in the closet. Amenities were provided. There were toothbrush, comb, sewing set, cotton, shower cap, soap, razor, shampoo, c...