Pop-up dinner of Ministry of Crab at Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore

Calling all crab fanatics! Don't miss the exclusive three-night pop-up dinner event by Chef Dharshan Munidasa of acclaimed Ministry of Crab from 11 to 13 July 2018 at Shangri La Singapore!

Using only the freshest produce and catch (Sri Lanka’s lagoon crabs and prawns), the five-course menu has been specially curated just for this exclusive dinner.


Sri Lanka’s lagoon crabs are known to be amongst the best crabs in the world. Weighing up to 3.2kg, the lagoon crabs are bigger than average and are most sought after for their succulent and flavoursome claw meat. 



The five-course menu created for this event consists of the following dishes


Crab Liver Pâté, prepared à la minute and served with Melba toast


Baked Crab, akin to a crab risotto served in a crab shell


 Garlic Chili Prawn, a dish that reflects the chef’s half Japanese and half Sri Lankan heritage, using Sri Lanka’s large lake prawns, cooked in olive oil, Japanese soy sauce, garlic and chilli flakes


Ministry of Crabs’s Signature Pepper Crab, cooked in hand crushed Sri-Lankan peppercorns and in pepper stock resulting in a flavoursome, mildly spicy sauce with a slightly sweet profile to compliment the fresh crab


End off the dinner with a sweet note, a house dessert specially created by Chef Herve Potus, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore’s area executive pastry chef, will be served.

This exclusive five-course menu will be available at S$168++ per person from 11 to 13 July 2018, 7pm onwards at The Pavilion. Limited to 80 seats daily and reservations are recommended. 



Make your reservation by calling +65 6213 4398 or email dining.sls@shangri-la.com.

Comments

  1. Get to know the hidden facts and discover the truth about a cheating partner or spouse with evidence to back it up. Need help to recover passwords, retrieve stolen, hidden or deleted files, documents and content, remove unwanted content and false information from the internet, protect yourself and kids from cyber attackers and predators, need help to spy and track on anyone, need help conduct background check on anyone, fix and boost exam scores and grades, need help with database hack, hack into any school or university portal to change and boost exam scores and grades, get exam questions and answers before exam dates etc all done with help of a professional and ethical spy and hack expert. Find: ego.sum.solution@gmail.com for help out. We provide solution to all hack needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

  3. Get free Vpn premium account, CC drops , software activation keys, hacking tutorials, carding tips and tricks.

    subscribe to this channel today and be free of financial problem .

    https://t.me/vpnccpaypall

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/HmxQorvs5Co3E8UHi3mXxT

    ReplyDelete
  4. paypal money transfer, with loads off funded cvv i make any amount of money transfer to whichever paypal account i

    want and charge a very little transfer fee and also offering to teach anyone who is interested in the two below

    hacking courses
    1. how to cart iphones and any other electronic gadget on eBay and amazon almost for free..

    2. how to get fulls of cvv and make purchase of btc with them on coinmama and coinbase.. if you are interested

    contact me here on

    daily free cc drops on our Instagram page find us #cryptohackbus

    https://t.me/vpnccpaypall

    https://chat.whatsapp.com/HmxQorvs5Co3E8UHi3mXxT




    contact if interested @ swann1802@gmal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a private investigator and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages whatsApp messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him via email(worldcyberhackers@gmail.com) or Text/call : +12317945543

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts