Eve of Chinese New Year

It's Eve of Chinese New Year today and today supposed to be off one day, but my boss want me to go back to finish some works. Today work from 9am to 6pm and went home for reunion dinner. Initially I planned to go for some last minute shopping of my new year clothes as I haven buy any yet. So this year no new clothes to wear to "Bai Nian"...=(

Actually I still have clothes which I wore 1 or 2 times only... My godsis bought me this long sleeve shirt( Left picture) which I wore it on one of my birthday celebration with a group of friend in Dec 2007.

Will wear that on my 1st day of CNY then... Hope the weather tomorrow will not be too hot... haha...

And ya here is a good link to share for all Jap Drama lovers!
Today my friend sent me this link- http://www.mysoju.com/gokusen/
. Hope you guys enjoy the sharing too!!!

It was really a nice drama to watch. The name of the drama is called Gokusen. After watching the first 10 min I am already so excited into watching it finish... (Thanks for that intro!I had alway love Japan and Korean drama!!!)




Here is a brief description of the drama (Gokusen):

The story of a young, idealistic teacher who enters Shirokin Gakuen with hopes of making a difference in the students' lives. However, Yamaguchi Kumiko (Nakama Yukie) is in for a rude awakening when she finds that she will be the homeroom teacher of 3-D, the hardest class to maintain in the school. The students have multi-colored hair, sloppy uniforms, and show absolutely no respect to her. The leader of the class, Sawada Shin is lazy but bright and shows some interest in Yamaguchi when he notices that she is very different from other teachers. The students try to bully her to make her quit, but their attempts don't get them very far.

What the class and the rest of the school does not know is that Yamaguchi Kumiko is actually the 4th generation heir to the Ooedo Group, a notorious yakuza clan. Even though her family would like her to take the title of Ojou when her grandfather dies, they have accepted the fact that Yamaguchi would rather be a teacher.

Eventually, the students learn to respect their quirky teacher because of her devotion to them, and even give her a nickname: Yankumi.

Japan Casts:
Kohmoto Masahiro, Nabe Osami, Nakazawa Yuko, Oguri Shun, Ookuma Ichirou, Sakata Tadashi, Sawamura Ikki

Comments

Popular Posts