Something private....but I gonna disclose this to you all...

Ya... Today I shall disclose some of my privacy to you all... Yes the below photo you saw is an office and it's where I am working everyday. I am sitting on the left side of the photo. The one at the right side is my boss's table. The office had been like this since I came day 1.



Looking at the photo, you all should had know that my boss is a very busy person. He is a nice and understanding boss I ever had. I alway have no problem when come to taking leave. I love my job because I have a understanding boss like him. He is alway patient with me too.



We had discussed that we should do a spring cleaning one day before CNY but we failed. Hope we can have it one of this day... If not our office will soon become a "Garung Guning" store room... lol

Comments

Popular Posts