Kiss me with Kiehl's

Kiss me with Kiehls!                Kiss me with Kiehls!


Can you see it's a cross designed by my friend?



7 Kiehl's Boys



Tattoo me tattoo you, Tattoo everyone.....




Tattoo for you?



It's cool to have them!!!





Flowers to our dearest Jiamei!!!


Another great working experience with Kiehl's Boys for Saturday and today (Sunday).
Although the working hours is a bit long for the event this time, But we seriously enjoyed ourselves while working.


Hmmm... The smell of love is all around... Can you smell it?


This time round I get to work with James, Bernard, Tommy, Edwin, Guocai and Gary. They are all very nice people. We had lot of fun giving out roses to people and asking people to take polaroid picture.



This was a picture of the roses I arranged into a bouquet and the customer love to hold them for polaroid taking. (Thanks to Jiahao of Flora East who taught me well.)



Some of our friends who came to support us!!!


Thanks to those people who came down to support us. Again we took lot of photos this time... What's new right? And ya I am the photogragher of that day.

Main Role
Camera man- Myself. I'm the one that take polaroid for customer and also camera photo taking for our Kiehl's boy and also the event.
Tattoo Artist- Bernard. He is the one that help to put on tattoo for customer.
Flower Team- Tommy, Edwin, Gary, James & Guocai. This group of ppl not only help to give the roses, but also help to cut the flowers and make them nice nice before giving to the customers.


This little boy here is really cute and he got a tattoo on his tummy!!!



Check out our handsome "Mr Mocca"!!! =p



Check out our matching pipes!!! =p


On the last day of the work which was today, we all went to have a dinner together at Food Republic (Wisma) after we all closed at 8.30pm. In Kiehls's family, no one is left out!!! Great fun eating together!!!


Last but not least, here is the link to the photograghs- http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee17/welovekiehls/Kiss%20me%20with%20Kiehls/
(We had very close to 300 photograghs!!! hahaaa...)

Comments

Popular Posts