What a fun night of Mahjong and Blackjack playing

Saturday's night (3rd day of CNY), I went to Celeste's hse at Palmwood Condo along Upper Changi Rd. This is our 1st time being there for myself, Tommy, Kevin, Gary and Gary's friends. We started off with playing mahjong then poker card.

It's been a long time since I played those games... My luck was really good when I played Blackjack...

After playing till ard 5am, we went to the coffeeshop outside Celeste's hse to eat Prata and Maggi Mee Goreng. Celeste do have a very good staying area... I think the coffeeshop outside her hse is a plus for her. And ya she stayed at level 1 and the swimming pool is just directly outside her hse (Machiam her swimming pool like that)... So good...

After eating the breakfast, we went back to her house and countinue on some poker cards game before heading home for everyone.

Thanks to Celeste for dropping us at Kovan... If not me and Kevin would not have reach home at 7am.

Got home the 1st thing to do is jump onto my bed... Supershack....

Will be looking forward for more of such gathering... Thanks Celeste for inviting us to her place...

Comments

Popular Posts