Do more cardio!

Running - Running is an excellent cardio exercises because all you need is a pair of quality running shoes. Running burns serious calories. A 145 LB person can easily burn 300 calories in 30 minutes.

That morning, suddenly got mood and went for running before my Kiehl's work.
After running, lay down on this bench and relax...

The air is so fresh in the morning!


Lying down on the bench relaxing... Feel the wind... =)


The sky was so blue with little cloud! Good weather that day after raining for so many days.

I began to enjoy looking at my nature surrounding, the plant, the flowers and the insects around... It's sure a beautiful day awaiting for me!


I think I am heading run tomorrow morning since is Good Friday holiday!!!

Movitation start from within yourself!!!

Jiayou for those who are doing training/excercise like me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts