My breakfast.... =(



Yes that was my breakfast! It was supposed to be spagetti with pasta sauce with ingredient like sausuages and onion prepared by my mum this morning.

Sad to say that this morning I woke up a bit late and rushed off home with that packet of food she prepared on the dinning table.

My mum is a very caring mum, alway worry that I didn't eat or take care of myself outside. So she will prepared breakfast and hot drink on the dinning table every morning before i go for my work.

On most of the occasion, I will just wake up, bath and changed and take the packet food to work to eat. I didn't expect today was spagetti... I just recalled now that there was a pot of something on the dinning table too. That must be the sauce!!!

Poor me got to eat this plain spagetti without any sauce or ingredient. But still taste my mummy's sweetness!!! Mum, you are the best mum in the world!

This was the 1st time I ate plain spagetti so much... Yes, I ate finish the packet you saw on the picture. Does anyone like to eat just plain spagetti I wondering? =(

Comments

Popular Posts