Front row: William, Baoshan, Terence(B.day Boy), Jasmine and Esther
I bet you guys all have fun during yesterday Terence's birthday celebration at Pasta Mania (Cineleisure). It's was quite exciting having such surprises with the help of you all acting normal during the dinner.
Something behind the scene to share with you all:
1) Terence- His actual birthday is actually on the 1st of April. But because he will be having his company D & D on Friday evening, will be flying to Japan on Sat (29th March - 4th April) and we don't want to celebrate belated birthday, therefore we chose to celebrate for him yesterday (27th March 2008).
I was quite afraid that our surprise plan might fail cause he told me that he will be late for the dinner with us as he is busy with work for this is his last 2 days at Singel. Then after he come back from Japan, he will start his new job at Corporate Travel Services Pte Ltd. Those people who want to go travel can find him next time. (Haha.. like helping the company to advertise like that...)
One more thing, the email that I sent to everyone about the dinner was different for Terence one. His one was mentioned just only having a normal dinner with Kiehl's Boys. He told me that he was totally unaware of this surprise after reading the email. Haha..
2) Jasmine- On that day she actually have to work for her BodyShop Warehouse Sale at Suntec City but she requested not to work from his manager. Luckily the manager granted her off so she was there to be with us.
It's must be our luck to have know her. Ever since day 1 we know her on the street during our work one day, she had always been a cheerful gal, never fail to bring us surprises each time with her jokes and games. Lucky I was not the one which bang on to the tree in the forest. Poor Jasmine (1st victim) and followed by James (2nd Victim). Ya Guocai (3rd Victim) also...
This time she prepared this surprise present for us. Was really touched that she did this for us.
A few days before this dinner, she asked me for the names of you guys and I asked her what she want it for and she refused to tell me too. Very secretive right... =p
Anyway still want to thanks Jasmine for the surprise! Now I know why James said "Kiehls Boys hitting on BodyShop Gal". Kiehl's Boys love you!!!
Hope everyone will treasure this gift she gave us. Ya this is something significant for us definely... Per hap one day if we really lost in touch or go missing, we can use this to identify each other. haha =p
3) Sarah- Thanks Sarah for helping us in choosing the present for Terence. Heard that she always help her friends in choosing birthday present. So getting her to help us is the most appropriate person already. We got Terence a shirt from Giordano Concept (Wisma) and we think it suit him.
The Musturbator was Sarah's idea if I am not wronged! That was really a good one!!! Got everyone shocked. Everyone thought there is really something going to pop out of that box.
And the way we asked him to close the eyes and hold the present while everyone walked a distance away from him must be scary to him. (Why must we make every presents sound like a bomb haha... but the atmosphere was great...) Everyone was like standing and watch show... =)
4) Baoshan- We are sorry.... Sorry about the wrong ordering of food and troubled you so much. Thanks for the table reservation and setting up. I really owe you a lot... See when must really treat you for a dinner k!
5) William- On that day, everyone was suppose to write on the Birthday card before giving it to Terence (Click on the image on top to enlarge and read what we wrote), but I think it was too rushed and we don't have the chance to pass around the card when the Birthday Boy is around too. But I think it was still alright, cause after the cake cutting we got all the 13 people to write on the cards and gave it to him.
Hope Terence will laminate the card and keep them properly cause the card got everyone's Golden Words.
Hope everyone like the black forest cake that I chose.
Did you all enjoyed the dinner and Taboo game that I brought? I hoped you all did!James, we finally played this game together... I carried this like on 2 occasion in my bag and did not play with you all.
6) Everyone- You guys just make everything so fun!!! And I enjoyed hanging out with you people.
Terence was telling me last night that he never celebrate his birthday for so long already and really enjoyed himself last night with us.
James was telling me this morning also that he enjoyed yesterday dinner too and hope to have more of such activity soon!!!
See when everyone free, we can hang out at some coffee club and play more again k.... I'm sure looking forward for that!
Pretty girls with our handsome birthday boy!
(Benjamin you can consider joining our Kiehl's Boys family if you want and work with us)
More photo of that day pls click here