Badminton playing with Kobe and my bro, Kevin

Today went for a 1hr badminton playing with Kobe and my brother, Kevin. Was great fun playing with them. I had not been playing it for very long since the last time I played with Tommy and the rest of the churchmates.

Kobe brought his dog down to the badminton court too. His name was BB and he was very cute. He did not allow me to touch his head initially but later he got use to me and allowed me to touch his head. Heard from Kobe he sleep with in his mother bed. So cute...

Small dog are really easier to manage I think. Easier for transport (Can carry them if they don't follow you) and poo also smaller like Kobe mentioned.

The other day I saw this gal in the bus, she carried her dog in a tote bag on her shoulder. Save money on taxi. Heard Kobe also mentioned that some taxi don't pick customer with dog before too.

Recently Kobe told me that his dog had fall sick again. But today saw the dog in a healthy state and was really glad to see him recovered.

Kobe, I pray for good health for BB!

Between next time if you wanna train\excercise in weekend do call me. We can get people like Weicai and my brother to come along too. Good to have friend staying in the north area like us staying so near.

Comments

Popular Posts