Badminton & pool with Kobe and Weicai

Yesterday morning, played badminton again with Kobe. This time my bro, Kevin did not make it. But this time, Weicai managed to join us. So again is 3 short of 1 again. Me and Weicai versus Kobe this time round. Kobe, xin ku ni le....

Can u imagine Kobe alone versus me and Weicai, holding two badminton racket on his hands. Haha... He must be damm pro right...

After badminton, we went separate way. Weicai went out for movie with his friend, Kobe went for his driving practical lesson near his house and I went home.

In the evening, Kobe asked me out to have pool game at Hougang Plaza. So long didn't play pool already. Weicai came after his movie and joined us to play too. Kobe was really pro in the pool game. He gave me and Weicai some tips in playing which I think was really useful. Thanks Kobe!

Really great to have friends staying nearby, then can go out more conveniently to nearby places anytime.

Comments

Popular Posts