Mount Faber with Jasmine

Last Saturday, went Mount Faber with Jasmine...
I had always wanted to bring her up there but the other time the weather was bad and we did not managed to get up there.

This time finally we are able to do so.
It's always good to go to places you seldom go...
Experience something different from your day to day life...
If your life is so rountine, you might feel so boring...
Plan on an outing with your close ones, friend or family...
And be sure to experience something nice just like me...

The air is fresh up there! Feel a bit like in Genting I think...
Quite relax...
Windy...
Enjoy the greenery....
The birds chipping on the trees...
The squirrel jumping tree to tree...
Simply love the nature so much!
And of cause the company of my dear make it even more perfect!

Anyway this is what I prepared for Jasmine on that day. Some Ham Sandwiches and Chicken Nuggets... We had Ribena to quench our thirst too!
















Comments

Popular Posts