September is an exciting month as NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Singapore celebrates its first birthday with a series of special promotions and activities to reward and thank all their valued customers and loyal fans for their support.
It was their first milestone with a birthday celebration held at Loola’s by Awfully Chocolate – a casual and fun restaurant that is perfect for the celebration held in appreciation of all their loyal fans, media friends and trade partners. It was really an afternoon of memorable experiences with what they brought, for the first time, all 13 exciting variants in our multi-beverage portfolio for all to try at the celebration.
What more, everyone got to bring home goodie bag worth $50, including a limited edition Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau that they can share with their loved ones over a cup of their favourite NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®. (Picture shown above is only a slice of what I cut to enjoy.)
“NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® is very excited celebrating this important milestone in Singapore and we thank all who have supported us during the past year. We are excited to have lived up to our promise of innovating beyond expectations to delight our consumers with NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, a system that fulfills consumers’ desire for an aspirational café lifestyle and truly redefines the experience of coffee drinking at home and at the workplace,” said Mr Valerio Nannini, Managing Director of Nestlé (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
In conjunction with the celebration, NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® will be launching 4 highly anticipated variants, the Vanilla Latte Machiatto, Caramel Latte Machiatto, Lungo and Chococino for the first time in the Singapore market.
The all-time favourite Nestea Peach is back due to popular demand following a strong call for this product from fans. With all these new variants on the shelves, there is now a total of 13 different varieties of Italian café-style specialties to satisfy every discerning palate.
The celebration does not stop here!
From 1 to 30 September, with the purchase of any one NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® System, they are giving a free bubble capsules holder worth $20 at the point of purchase.
And what is a birthday without an absolutely memorable birthday cake?
Through an exclusive collaboration with homegrown cake shop – Awfully Chocolate, a limited edition Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau, worth $35 was specially created for the celebration.
This perfectly balanced creation features Awfully Chocolate’s famous all chocolate cake sandwiched between six layers of intense dark chocolate fudge, topped with a generous layer of aromatic and smooth Espresso mousse made using NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® very own Espresso Ristretto.
To enjoy this limited edition Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau, all you need to do is to first purchase any 5 boxes of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsules from our official retail partners* or through the official webshop (https://www.dolce-gusto.com.sg/EN/Pages/Home.aspx).
*Our official retail partners include all electrical chain stores, selected departmental stores, supermarkets and hypermarkets and authorised dealers.
The guest that day had some fun with some games.
The lucky winner of the lucky draw that day during the event.
How to participate in this exclusive redemption
1. For a period of 6 weeks starting 15 August to 30 September 2012, purchase any 5 boxes of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® capsules via official retail channels or webshop and you may use the proof of purchase* to redeem the limited edition Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau.
2. Redemption is limited to the first 1,000 Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau (worth $35) and may be made over 2 weekends, on either 28th to 30th September or 5th to 7th October 2012 from 10 am to 10pm. There is no limitation to the number of redemptions per customer.
3. To ensure that you bring home only the freshest creation, redemptions are based on a pre-order basis and must be made 3 days in advance. Pre-order may be placed by calling Awfully Chocolate at 6345 8212 on Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
4. Redemption may be made with ease at 6 strategically chosen Awfully Chocolate’s outlets at Raffles City, Ion Orchard, East Coast, Jurong Point, Vivo City and Sembawang Hills.
5. To redeem the Dark Chocolate Espresso Gateau, bring along your proof of purchase* to your indicated choice of redemption location.
* Proof of Purchase
- For retail purchases, the original receipt(s) must be presented. A maximum of 2 receipts may be combined to redeem the cake.
- For webshop purchases, both the Email Order Confirmation(s) and corresponding Singpost Delivery Order must be presented.
6. For more information on the promotion, you can contact the NESCAFE® Dolce Gusto® Singapore hotline at 1800 836 7009.