My Home Cooking- CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken Burger

Something just arrived at my doorstep!!!
What's inside???

 Tada!!! 
OMG!!! There's are more than 20 CP products!!!
Thanks CP Singapore being so generous in giving me so many CP products to try!!!
If you ask me which is my favorite CP products? My most favorite had got to be 
the CP Japanese Golden Crispy- so crispy and tender! =)

After taking photo, I quickly packed all my CP products in my freezer compartment. 
With all this, I am ready to whip up some delicious meal anytime I want!
It's really convenience!

Have you try this CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken? 
It is actually mini chicken steak with Japanese Sauce.
 Experience the authentic taste of CP Charcoal-Grilled Chicken. High quality chicken meat are used and marinated in a distinctive Japanese-style sauce. The meat were grilled over real charcoal, resulting in juicy and tender in every bite.

Well that was what I came up with for breakfast for my family!
CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken burger breakfast!

 With CP, you can easily made this hearty breakfast at home for your family within few minutes!
Easy preparation!!!

Ingredient needed:
- CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken
- Lettuce
- Tomato
- Bread
- Baked Bean (Can)
-Egg
- Harsh-brown

Cooking Instructions:
1. Put CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken in mircowave for 3-4 minutes (850 Watts)
2. Boil the baked bean in a pot.
3. Fry the egg and harsh-brown
4. Wash & cut the lettue and tomato to desired size.

Bought this from Daiso!
So cute right! Can fry heart-shaped egg!

 After you microwaved the chicken, you can put them in between the bun with your lettue and tomato. Add cheese if you like.

Made your CP Charcoal Grilled Chicken Burger today!!!

CP products are available in major supermarkets and hypermarkets

Check out CP Singapore Facebook:

or their website:

**************************************************
CP INSTAGRAM PHOTO CONTEST


So you seen me prepared the food for my family!
So now is YOUR TURN! Cook something for your family or loved ones, post the photo on instagram and stand to win ATTRACTIVE PRIZES!!!

Prizes:

- 1 x $1,000 CapitaMall shopping vouchers and CP Foods product hamper worth $100 for Best Submission using CP Foods product in their home-cooked meal (product name must be included in the photo caption).

- 1 x $500 CapitaMall shopping vouchers and CP Foods product hamper worth $100 for Best Submission using non-CP Foods product in their home-cooked meal.

- 10 x CP Foods product hampers worth $50


How to submit your entry:
On Instagram, post a photo of your home-cooked meal. Tell us a little about the meal and include hashtags #sgsmd2013 and #cpfoodssg in the caption.

If you have used a CP Foods product in your home-cooked meal, include the product name in the photo caption and you may win an additional $500 worth of CapitaMall vouchers!

Closing date: 31 July 2013

The Singapore Social Media Day is part of a series of events branded under Social Media Fiesta (http://project.omy.sg/social-media-fiesta), an omy.sg social media initiative.


Comments

  1. Love them! Shrimp Wanton, Basil Chicken Rice, Honey Wing, Japanese Crispy Gyoza, Japanese Golden Crispy, Chicken Gyoza are my favorites! Another of my favorite is Thai Shrimp Cake, but I don't see it here...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts