I'm the ‘Style Ambassador’ for Clarks Singapore!!!

Hey guys,
As mentioned on my previous teaser post, I have been chosen to represent Clarks Singapore as the ‘Style Ambassador’ for #ClarksInAWeek Voting Contest! I’m so honored to be part of this! Thanks Clarks Singapore once again!!!

Together with me are the other Style Ambassadors from around the world and we will be showcasing our #OOTD with Clarks's shoes from Clarks’ Spring/Summer’14 collection through our Blog, Facebook and Instagram.


So today I shall reveal to you my 7 #OOTD photo with Clarks Shoes!!!


Marcos Edge
Red Nubuck
Mens Casual Shoes

I'm simply in love with these contemporary men's driving shoes in rich red nubuck with a lightweight, flexible outsole. The side-stitched construction makes the shoes look classic and durable at the same time. The stitching and eyelets also add fresh detail. This is definitely an amazing and comfortable pair of shoes with a fresh summer style.


You can choose to match them with tee and berm or cropped pant like what I am wearing here.


********************************

 TUESDAY# OOTD





Maxim Flow

Natural Nubuck
Mens Casual Shoes

This shoe which is lightweight and slimlined with a hint of sportiness, combines a retro inspired design with modern materials. It has a contrast ripple sole and bold colour trims which I find really unique and outstanding.

You can go casual with these shoes. So I went with a tee with a shirt overlayering and a maroon coloured pant.


********************************

WEDNESDAY#OOTD




Tanner Surf
 Cola
Mens Sports Boots

This is a very comfortable and light-weight lace-up boot made in taupe suede. You can bring urban style to any casual outfit with these boot. Love the cushioning and comfort of this shoes. It is a sleek option for denim and any casual wear.

You can choose to either wear it with berm like this or even a blue jean. Then for the top, I matched with my checkered shirt and denim jacket. I understand Singapore is hot. So I normally wear this denim jacket if it is raining or if I am in air-conditional places.




********************************

THURSDAY #OOTD







Farli Limit
Midnight Blue
Mens Formal Shoes

Love the little details on the shoes; it’s definitely something you would like to wear during this summer. I went with cropped pants and tee; and as the shoe is black, I try not to wear black pants at the same time.


********************************

FRIDAY #OOTD




Chart Limit
Brown Leather
Mens Formal Shoes

This is a mixture of classic styles and modern look, which give you a classy look and adds depth and character to a smart lace-up that is bound to become a much-loved wardrobe staple. Definitely a great wear for the office because it is comfortable.


Wear them for party events with black blazer and pants. Let the attention be on the shoes!




SATURDAY #OOTD


Tanner Surf
Cola
Mens Sports Boots

It’s Saturday - time to go café-hopping! Denim shorts would match well with this pair of shoes.




SUNDAY #OOTD


Maxim Flow
Natural Nubuck
Mens Casual Shoes

I matched this pair of shoes with a short sleeve checkered shirt and shorts. A great casual look for your Sunday with friends.


HOPE YOU LIKE MY #OOTD WITH CLARKS SHOES!!!
I personally find that all the Clarks Shoes are designed with style and comfortable for your daily wear.

TIME TO GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT 
IF YOU LIKE MY #OOTD WITH CLARKS SHOES!!!

YOU MAY GIVE ME A VOTE THROUGH THIS # SOCIAL PLATFORMS!!!

1. Clozette.co: www.clozette.co
2. Instagram (Like my photos with the hashtags #ClarksInAWeek #ClarksSG)
3. Clarks Singapore Facebook (An OOTD of mine will be posted daily for a week. Be sure to cast your likes!)


Comments

  1. I could nօt resist commentiոg. Wеll written!

    Feel free tto Ñ•urdf to mmy website ... herve Leger dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts