Reasons why I order Domino's pizzas?

I'm sure some of you may encounter some of the following reasons too.


1. I'm just wanna nua (be lazy)at home today, don't feel like going out.


2. I hate queuing especially during the peak hours


Source
3. I have too much work to do in the office

4. I hate cooking and washing the dishes

5. My office is having a meeting and I am task to order some food for the company.
6. I'm organizing a party and don't know what food to get. Pizza!!!

7. I'm going for a picnic and want some food that is less messy and fuss free.

Source
8. I can easily place my pizza order with my phone at https://www.dominos.com.sg/

9. I like Domino's Hawaiian Paradise and Classified Chicken


10. Domino's is having a 50% discount for all their pizza till 27 Oct 2017.
 My Pizza only SGD12.45 (U.P $24.90) !!!

[PROMOTION]

Enter the following to enjoy up to 50% off Regular, Large or Xtra Large Pizzas:



-QUOTE "TIN302A" for 50% OFF REGULAR PIZZA 

(Standard Price SGD24.90 Offer Price SGD12.45)



-QUOTE "TIN302B" for 50% OFF LARGE PIZZA 

(Standard Price SGD32.90 Offer Price SGD16.45)



-QUOTE "TIN302C" for 50% OFF XTRA LARGE PIZZA 

(Standard Price SGD40.90 Offer Price SGD20.45)



-QUOTE "TIN302D" for 30% OFF CRAZY CHICKEN CRUNCHIES 

(Standard Price SGD10.90 Offer Price SGD7.60)

-QUOTE "TIN302E" 30% OFF CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE/ PEANUT BUTTER CHOC LAVA CAKE
(Standard Price SGD7.90 Offer Price SGD5.50)




Promotion ends on 27 October 2017.


[HOW TO REDEEM]


2. Fill in your order info https://www.dominos.com.sg/ordering/info


3. Key in the promotional codes on the coupon page https://www.dominos.com.sg/ordering/coupon to enjoy the the discount




4. Choose your favorite pizza



5. Check out and that's it!!!









Comments

Popular Posts