Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For Advertorial, Sponsorship or Enquiries,
please email me at william82sg@hotmail.com


Instagram

Comments on My Blog Post

Get Recent Comments Widget

My Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Last week, Jasmine came my house to make Pineapple Tarts...

My mum and sis together with Jasmine made a lot of tarts that day...








Jasmine with my nephew Kenneth (Yu Jie)






Well with my nephew around.. How can the baking of tarts continued?

Lucky I managed to put him to sleep.....

Can you imagine he woke up 2 times and went back o sleep after I told him to sleep more...

So kuai right...
This was where he sleep... and how I sleep when I was young like him too...
My mum will put me in there and sleep too.
I still remember when I used to play with this SARONG like a swing... Haha...





0 comments:

Post a Comment