Celebrate National Day with Young NTUC at Padang!!!

Yesterday was Singapore 44th Birthday!
I was given a pair of ticket to celebrate National Day at Padang!

It was my 1st time experience National Day this way!
I got my girlfriend Jasmine, my buddy Edison and Michelle to accompany with me!

We were paying with the instruement given in the goodie bag....
There you see Young NTUC "Search for U" contestant F5 Wong Si Qi with the V sign smiling very happily!

We took many photo taken together on that day!

Thanks Young NTUC for given us this chance to be part of National Day this year!

Isn't that a nice view with helicopter flying pass us and beautiful night scenery?

And that was my girlfriend Jasmine with the Heart Shaped lights on our hands.

Yeah! I managed to capture the Young NTUC people marching pass us...

Beautiful fireworks view at Padang too!

Me and my girlfriend really enjoyed the NDP celebration at Padang and also watching the fireworks. It was our 1st time celebrating National DAy together!

We will alway remember this fun National Day!

I sincerely like to thank Young NTUC for the tickets to let me experience National Day in a different way this year!

Comments

Popular Posts