Disney Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale


What kind of hairstyle will brings your hair to life?
Singapore weather is always humid and hot...
I prefer keeping my hair short and use styling product like wax and hair spray to style my hair.
A good hair cut is important too, then I can easily style my hair the way I want it to be!

Bring your hair to life now at
http://www.magicalhair.com.sg/
Give me a "Like" here if you like my cool hairstyle! Thanks!

You can also submit your photos to: www.magicalhair.com.sg and win exclusive movie premiums!
- Be the Top 10 “Liked” pictures by 10th December 2359hrs and win a set of exclusive movie premiums!








Synopsis of the movie:
“Rapunzel” is an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.
Website: www.disney.com.sg/rapunzel

Catch Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale Movie
starting from 25th November (3D only) & 2 December island wide
and join the official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook & Twitter page!

Comments

Popular Posts