My promise to my MUM!

Mother's Day falls on Sunday, 11 May 2014 (Second Sunday of May).
Mother's Day is a day for celebrating motherhood and thanking your mother for all she have done for you. It is also a day to remind people to honour and love their mums everyday and not just on Mother's Day itself.


Dear mum,
Thanks you all these 30 over years of taking care of me and teaching me all the good things to do in life. If not for you, I will not be who I am now. You have always been fair to everyone in the family and the fact that you took care of all the household chores all in order and cook meals for us almost every single day, I think you are really a WONDERFUL MUM! And I promise to bring you holiday once a year!

Happy Mother's Day to you!

Check out what I bought at Swee Heng 1989 Classic the other day for mum and the family:

Rainbow cake

Taiwanese Steamed Cake- very fluffy and soft! Love the custard filling!

 One of the flavour I love most is the Mango flavour!

Try the Swiss Roll too! My mum love their coffee flavour!

**************************************************

WIN A MOTHER DAY GIFT SET 
FROM SWEE HENG 1989 CLASSIC


If you have something to also say to the special lady in your life on this Mother's day? Why not take part in the "Freshly Baked Love To Your Mum" Facebook Contest here. Cause you might just win something by just sharing what you wanna say to your mum!

Everyone have their unique story of their mum to tell. So don't wait anymore, share your story at https://www.facebook.com/sweeheng1989classic today!



Comments

  1. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    http://www.kuwait.prokr.net/
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    "http://www.emirates.prokr.net/
    "
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts