ONE DIRECTION "ON THE ROAD AGAIN" TOUR 2015


Hey guys!
Are you a fan of One Direction?


Good New!!! They are going to have their concert- ONE DIRECTION "ON THE ROAD AGAIN" TOUR 2015 soon in Singapore!

And I just can't wait to hear them sing live at our new National Stadium in Singapore 11 March 2015! This is a concert not to be missed, you get to see not one but five talented, cheeky lads; Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.

They had a remarkable 61 number ones and getting an awesome 36 million sales worldwide, in only three years together. In just a short period, it is including 11 million albums, 20 million singles and over a million DVDs. 

Their new album, released on 17 November 2014, is called “Four”. This name is because it is the fourth year since the One Direction band's formation and it is their fourth record.
I love all their songs but my four favorite songs of this incredible album are "Steal My Girl", "Fireproof" and "Night Changes” and “Night Changes”.

This is a concert not to be missed!!! So get your ticket to the hottest concert in town now!!! I know Singapore fans like me had waited long for this opportunity to see the band performing all their hits 'live' at a full-fledged concert and the concert is finally going to happen in Singapore!

If you cannot go to the concert in Singapore, here is the fourth stage list in Asia of their tour, so do not miss them!

Date
City
Country
Venue
24 February 2015
Osaka
Japan
Osaka Dome
25 February 2015
Osaka
Japan
Osaka Dome
27 February 2015
Tokyo
Japan
Saitama Super Arena
28 February 2015
Tokyo
Japan
Saitama Super Arena
1 March 2015
Tokyo
Japan
Saitama Super Arena
2 March 2015
Tokyo
Japan
Saitama Super Arena
11 March 2015
Singapore
Singapore
National Stadium, Singapore
14 March 2015
Bangkok
Thailand
Rajamangala Stadium
18 March 2015
Hong Kong
Hong Kong
AsiaWorld-Arena
21 March 2015
Manila
Philippines
SM Mall of Asia
22 March 2015
Manila
Philippines
SM Mall of Asia
25 March 2015
Jakarta
Indonesia
Gelora Bung Karno Stadium

Apart from their Asian tour, the band will also perform in Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, USA, United Arab Emirates, South Africa and Australia.

If you don't wanna miss this chance to see them, faster grab your ticket! A must for any fan of music!

Comments

  1. Hello Everybody,


    My name is Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $30,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $30,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please

    contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Mr.Lim Koh via email: (lim.koh56@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Give out personal loans for debt consolidation, bad credit loans, unsecured loans, loans for bad credit and instant secured loans with cheap rates Do you have a firm or company that need loan to startup a business or need, personal loan, Debt consolidation? For more information. We will provide you with loan to meet your needs. For more information contact Note: And many More:and many more at 2%interest rate; (Whats App) number: +919394133968 patialalegitimate515@gmail.com Mr Jeffery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts