Models almost NAKED at Fashion X-treme Lingerie Show!!!

Hey Guys & Gals,
I'm not sure you all attended the Fashion X-treme Lingerie Show held at ION Art Gallery. The show was presented by Style:Magazine & ION Orchard. At the event, hot hunks in underwear and pretty sexy babes in sexy lingerie walking around and posing for you to take photo.


After hearing so much about the event. I went and check out from my friends blogposts and realised I had missed out a great event. Hem perhaps a "JUICY" event... Well tell me who don't like to look at good looking models and when they are WEARING SO LITTLE (Almost NUDE)??? Man... Check out the photo below and you will agreed to what I said. =p

It was an exclusive preview of lingerie fashion featuring the latest collections from La Senza, HOM, Triumph and Wacoal.








Well I think underwear with design prints looked cool too!!!

What do you guys think?

Looked like he is not wearing anything below in this photo...






Why there is something white below? =p

This's HOT pink!!!







All above above photo credits to my 2 friends (Jessie, Terence & Shuqing)

Read more at their blog below!!!

Or check out the photo taken by Lifestyle Asia:

Comments

Popular Posts