My New Love- Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum!!!


My new love from Kiehl's!!!
Thanks Kiehl's for helping me maintain my youthful look! 

Recently I started to apply the new Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum before my sleep. This serum is a super smart 5-in-1, anti-aging solution and clincally proven to demonstrate 42% more open eyes after 4 week use and can be apply morning and night.

Formulated with botanically-derived Rhamnose and Sodium Hyaluronate to lift, firm, smooth, hydrate, and restore youthful shape of the eye. Skin around the eye area looks visibly firmer, lifted and skin texture looks more refined in less than one week* while 95% of women showed a significant improvement in eye opening after 4 weeks**. 

Best part, it is Paraben-free, mineral-oil-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free, and suitable for sensitive eyes

How to use:
Apply around the entire eye area morning and night. -Can be used alone or under existing eye cream

My personal review:
Just after one night use of the Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum and I realised I am waking up with bigger and energentic eyes!


Use it with Super Multi-corrective cream for complete solution to aging skin.
Fight aging with Kiehls today!

____________________________________________

Read more about the product:

Like Kiehl's Singapore Facebook today and get the latest beauty tips and trends:




Comments

Popular Posts