My Kit Kat Surprise in Office really works!!!

I received a lot of THANK YOU email replies from my office's colleagues!!!
I'm happy that they all loves the Kit Kat Surprises on their table! Everyone deserve to have a break and have a Kit Kat. =)


A group photo with my colleagues. We are like a BIG HAPPY FAMILY!!!



Below are some of the replies I received:

"Thanks for your thoughtfulness! Yum Yum!"

"Thanks William :)
The little red packet sure brightened up the morning when I took a first look the desk on a rainy monday morn !"

"Thank you very much William, hope you have a "break time" too. Great week ahead!"

"Thanks, William! It certainly brightened my day."

"Thanks, I ate already, fast right. Thats why its called break-fast."

"WILLIAM! Thank you, LUV YA TOO MUCH LAH!"

Read here to find out how I surprised them!
You can make someone happy today too!!!

Have a break and cheers up your day with this video! =)


Comments

Popular Posts