[Sponsored Review] Loving my Samsung GALAXY Tab S!

Hi guys, have you got your hands on one of this NEW COOL GADGET? It is truly amazing what the new Samsung GALAXY Tab S can do! It is great for Work and also Entertainment uses!

This is my Samsung GALAXY Tab S (10.5") LTE and it is Samsung's thinnest and lightest tablet to date. It combines the most advanced display technology with a full range of premium content for an unrivaled entertainment experience.

This tablet is also powered with enhanced productivity features for effortless multitasking, all elegantly housed in this sleek, stylish, yet practical design.

Read on as I will be sharing some of the highlighted features!!!


Super AMOLED Display.  Vision Redefined.


I'm totally immersed by the brilliant display of my Samsung GALAXY Tab S! Comparing with conventional LCD Tablets with about 70% colour reproduction rate, the Super AMOLED display reproduces colours that match up to more than 90% of nature's true palette, enabling you to enjoy videos, pictures and other various contents in their true colours.

Slim and Light

The 10.5" weighs only 467g (LTE)/ 465g (Wi-Fi®).

Grab on your hand and feel it lightness.
Truly amazed by great portability and premium design completed with sleek edges.

Multi Window- Optimised for Multi-tasking


Multi Window lets me complete multiple tasks easily on one screen. I can watch my favorite Sun Yan Zhi’s music video while I type my emails. I can even make and receive voice calls while multitasking on my LTE tablet.

Adaptive Display
This is another feature which I really like.


Based on what content you are viewing, Adaptive Display Mode automatically optimizes the gamma, brightness, contrast and sharpness. You also have three other modes to select from: AMOLED Cinema, AMOLED Photo and Basic mode.


SideSync 3.0 


Phone not within reach? 

With SideSync 3.0, you can swipe on your GALAXY Tab S to receive a call*.

Once you set up SideSync 3.0 with your GALAXY smartphone and GALAXY Tab S, you can also view your phone screen on the tablet, transfer data such as photos, documents, copy & paste text easily from mobile to tablet.

*Compatible with GALAXY S5 LTE and GALAXY Note 3 With LTE. More devices to follow.


Battery Life
To me, a good tablet must have good battery life. The brilliant tablet has a battery life with a very large 7900 mAh capacity. You’ll get about 10 hours of video streaming from a single charge. If you’re searching for a tablet to keep you entertained on the move, this has got to be the one you need.

Samsung GALAXY Tab S- Official Introduction



Overall, I really think this is the coolest tablet- Samsung Galaxy Tab S!
I certainly got more time to play with it with the long battery life as compared to other tablets. The tablet is light and the design is stylish and comfortable to carry it around. I like the Super AMOLED screen which makes the photo looked so REAL!



Super AMOLED display. Vision Redefined.
Stay tuned for my next blog post
as I will be sharing more features of Samsung GALAXY Tab S.
_____________________________________________________________
Promotion:
FREE Samsung Book Cover worth $78# / $98^ with every purchase of GALAXY Tab S.
# For purchase of GALAXY Tab S (8.4")
^ For purchase of GALAXY Tab S (10.5")
Valid while stocks last

Retail Price:
GALAXY Tab S (8.4") LTE: SGD 698
GALAXY Tab S (8.4") Wi-Fi®: SGD 598
GALAXY Tab S (10.5") LTE: SGD 948
GALAXY Tab S (10.5") Wi-Fi®: SGD 848

Colour Availability:
Dazzling White, Titanium Bronze






Comments

  1. I just bought an ipad i had a samsung tablet for a few years i dont like it very much, while i had that tablet i was enable to get a lot of apps so i downloaded whatsapp for pc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts