The Return of the Battle of the Crabs Buffet!

Crab lovers! You have come to the right page to find out where to have the best crab buffet in Singapore!



Get ready for another battle of the crabs dinner buffet running from 4 January - 31 Mar 2016, every Thursday to Saturday at Spice Brasserie, PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road. Executive Chef Low Hoe Kiat draws inspiration from around Asia to serve up the freshest crustaceans in twelve different flavours, ranging from classic tastes to modern twists. Not content with only rolling out classic favourites like the Authentic Singapore Chilli Crab and Salted Egg Yolk and Butter Crab, Chef Low presents an array of new creations like the Steamed Marinated Spicy Crab with Light Sauce, Stir-fried Crab with Jalapeño and Fermented Black Beans and Stewed Kimchi Crab, guaranteed to be crowd pleasers.

Also new this year is the mouth-watering Baby Crab Salad with Green Mango inspired by Thailand, using a combination of tart mango and salty-sweet shrimp paste dressing as the perfect starter to whet your appetite. Returning from last year’s line-up and taking centre stage is the even tastier rendition of Chef Low’s signature Slow-braised Pumpkin Crab in Claypot – a delectable mix of lightly spiced, creamy golden-yellow gravy and sweet crab meat.



Apart from the Battle of the Crabs dinner buffet, Spice Brasserie also offers the Asian Temptation Lunch and Dinner buffet, featuring an extensive range of local and Asian cuisines such as assortment of fresh sashimi and sushi, the popular Teochew Porridge corner, and a tantalising variety of appetisers and desserts. Both the Asian Temptation Buffet and the Battle of the Crabs Dinner Buffet are available till 31 March 2016.

Spice Brasserie serves international cuisine and can accommodate up to 300 people, catering to small private functions for up to 130 guests and is ideal for birthday celebrations, baby showers, company lunches and more.

 

Spice Brasserie’s operation hours
Lunch: 12noon to 2.30pm (daily)
Dinner: 6pm to 10pm (daily)
Address: PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road, Lobby Level
Telephone: (+65) 6428 3160
Email: spicebrasserie.prskt@parkroyalhotels.com

Comments

  1. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts