10 reasons why you should go onboard the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line- Dream Cruises!
Recently attended the Press Launch of Genting Dream by the first-ever Asian Luxury Cruise Line, Dream Cruises. I was really impressed and got me really excited and looking forward to go onboard this luxury ship!!!
Here are 10 reasons to get you tempted
to go onboard this Asian Luxury Cruise Ship!!!
1) Dream Cruises is the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line
2) Dream Cruises is Genting Hong Kong's brand new cruise line catering to the large and rapidly growing premium market in Asia.
3) Genting Dream is currently undergoing fit-out at shipbuilders Meyer Werft in Papenburg, Germany and will debut from her homeport of Guangzhou (Nansha Port) in November. Her maiden cruise itinerary offers 2, 5 and 7-night Vietnam destination experiences.
4) Amazing itinerary! From 13 November 2016 to 1 January 2017, the 5-night cruise will provide a great opportunity to explore Vietnam’s scenic Da Nang and calling at Ha Long Bay on the return leg.
From 1 January to 31 March 2017, the 5-night cruise itinerary will then offer the delights of the vibrant side of Vietnam, with calls at Nha Trang and Ho Chi Minh City.
Both itineraries have a choice of a 2-night weekend cruise to the dynamic city of Hong Kong.
5) Genting Dream will accommodate some 3,400 guests, attended by 2,000 crew members, forming the leading crew to guest ratio in Asia-based cruising. Experience the ultimate luxury in ‘Dream Mansion’, a ‘ship-within-a-ship’ with two floors of lavish suites featuring European-style butler service and special guest privileges. Accommodation aboard Genting Dream reflects both size and choice for guests with 70 per cent of staterooms featuring private balconies and 100 connecting rooms catering to extended families and groups.
6) Food lovers will delight in 35 restaurants and bar concepts capturing the unique flavours of Asiaand the world and a 610-metre wraparound promenade which will allow for a dramatic sea-side dining and louging from sunrise-to-sunset in a multitude of themed venues.
7) Innovative entertainment and leisure lifestyle venues include one of the world’s largest Asian reflexology spas at sea, thrilling live shows, duty-free retail and a wide range of recreation options including a variety of pools with six water slides, two submersibles, thrilling ropes course and rock climbing wall.
8) You can take part in enriching onboard activities such as wine tasting, engaging lifestyle experts, guest speakers and immersive workshops which will enhance perspectives, unlock new talents and fulfil guests’ dreams.
9) Conceived by Chinese Pop-artist Jacky Tsai, the hull of Genting Dream is adorned by an art piece entitled "Voyage of a Lover's Dream" which envisages an ethereal and fantastical journey of love between a mermaid and an astronaut. The artist's 'East-meets-West' aesthetic and vivid, dream-inspired, creative work, embodying the boundless, elements of space and water, has been stunning translated to the 'canvas 'of Genting Dream.
10) Highly immersive 'retail-tainment' will delight guests with the widest array of leading luxury-brands and highly knowledgeable service in the widest category of products, including fashion, watches, jewellery and comestics. Highly personalised shopping experiences will include special trunk shows, personal shoppers and in-cabin service.
Still not tempted?
Watch this intro video!!!
GENTING DREAM DRUISE & FLY CRUISE ITINERARIES
Departing from Singapore
2 Nights Singapore - High Seas Cruise
From SGD 561 Per Person
Departure 4-6 Nov 2016
6 Nights Singapore - Ho Chi Minh - Nha Trang - Danang - Hong Kong Flycruise
From 1,759 per person
Departure: 6-13 Nov 2016
Departing from Guangzhou, China
Departures: 18 Nov 2016 - 26 Mar 2017
2 Nights Guangzhou - Hong Kong Cruise
From SGD 430 per person
5 Nights Guangzhou - Danang - Hanoi (Halong Bay) Cruise
From SGD 1070 per person
5 Nights Guangzhou - Nha Trang - Ho Chi Minh Cruise
From SGD 1070 per person
– Fares shown are per person based on twin-share in an Inside Stateroom, exclude taxes per person. Other terms and condition apply.
Still not excited enough?
Watch this intro video of Dream Cruises- Genting Dream!
About Hong Kong
Hong Kong is a vibrant city and former British colony situated in south-eastern China. A major port and global financial centre famed for its tower-studded skyline, it’s also world-renown for its lively food scene – from Cantonese dim sum to extravagant high tea – and its shopping, with options spanning chaotic Temple Street Night Market to the city’s innumerable bespoke tailors.
About Da Nang
The fourth largest city in Vietnam, Da Nang marks the halfway point between the capital in the north, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City in the south. The city represents a compelling mix of centuries-old pagodas, French colonial buildings, as well as tranquil beaches with clear blue water and verdant national parks.
About Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay, in the Gulf of Tonkin, includes some 1,600 islands and islets, forming a spectacular seascape of limestone pillars. Because of their precipitous nature, most of the islands are uninhabited. The site’s outstanding scenic beauty is complemented by its great geographical and biological interest.
About Ho Chi Minh City
Vietnam’s bustling largest city Ho Chi Minh City sets the cultural and economic pace for the country. The former Saigon boasts charming French colonial architecture and wide boulevards, along with the impressive Jade Emperor Pagoda, the frenetic Ben Thanh Market for food and flowers and the Mekong Delta with rice paddies and houseboats.
About Nha Trang
Nha Trang is a coastal city and capital of Khánh Hòa Province, on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. Well known for its beaches and scuba diving it has developed into a popular destination for international tourists, with Nha Trang Bay widely considered among the world’s most beautiful bays.
About Dream Cruises
Genting Hong Kong brings over 20 years’ of Asian cruise industry experience together with internationally-acclaimed luxury cruise expertise in creating its new cruise line – Dream Cruises.
With a heritage of international and regional cruise expertise embedded in its DNA, Dream Cruises is the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line and caters specifically to the large and rapidly growing high-end market in China and Asia.
Dream Cruises aims to be a pacesetter in the cruise industry in the region, meeting the needs of the ‘emerging generation’ of confident, independently-minded and affluent Asian travellers. Dream Cruises offers inspirational luxury, which is Asian at heart and international in spirit.
Purpose-built for the China and Asia market, Genting Dream, the first ship of the fleet, debuts in November 2016, with its sister ship World Dream scheduled for November 2017, offering guests the highest levels of service and spacious comfort in the region.
Accommodations reflect both size and choice for travellers with over 70 per cent of staterooms featuring private balconies and 100 connecting rooms catering to extended families and groups. Two floors of lavish suites in the exclusive Dream Mansion will feature European butler service and special guest privileges.
With the finest Asian and international dining, exceptional service, enthralling entertainment and inspirational experiences, Dream Cruises aims to redefine vacation travel with a transformational journey at sea.
About Genting Hong Kong Limited (“Genting Hong Kong”)
Genting Hong Kong is a leading corporation principally engaged in the business of cruise and cruise related operations along with leisure, entertainment and hospitality activities.
As a pioneer in the Asian cruise industry, Genting Hong Kong took on the bold initiative to grow the Asia-Pacific as an international cruise destination with the founding of Star Cruises, “The Leading Cruise Line in the Asia Pacific”, in 1993. To further expand its cruise portfolio in the region, Genting Hong Kong launched Dream Cruises, the first-ever Asian luxury cruise line to cater to the high-end market. Recognized as “The World’s Most Awarded Luxury Cruise Line”, Crystal Cruises extends Genting Hong Kong’s reach in the global up-scale market. The establishment of the Lloyd Werft Group in 2016 through the integration of Lloyd Werft shipyard in Bremerhaven and Nordic Yard’s three shipyards in Germany will capitalize on the growing demand for new cruise ships and realize the company’s global expansion plans for its three cruise brands.
Initiating the Group’s foray into land-based attractions, Resorts World Manila was the first integrated resort in the Philippines when it opened in 2009. A one-stop, non-stop entertainment and leisure destination, Resorts World Manila features world-class entertainment, unique events, and exciting lifestyle options throughout its extensive premises. Genting Hong Kong’s investment in iconic Singapore nightlife brand Zouk – a world-class entertainment institution and trendsetter in Asia’s dance music scene, and perennial top-ten fixture in the annual DJ Mag Top 100 Clubs global poll – further diversifies the company’s appeal to a younger and more dynamic clientele.
Some photo taken during the press launch event held at The Lighthouse, Fullerton Hotel Singapore.
The venue was beautiful and nicely setup!
Great view of Marina Bay.
Wonderful presentation by Mr Colin Kerr, Senior VP for Entertainment of Dream Cruises.
To experience the inspirational Genting Dream for yourself and your loved ones, bookings can be now made through your preferred travel agent, with special launch fares available until further notice.
Book now to reserve your dream vacation!
For more information about Dream Cruises, please visit dreamcruiseline.com or call 6808 2288.