Eastern Restaurant- I Love Shanghai Food!!!

Last week after work, me and 5 other female bloggers friends went to Eastern Restaurant!
It was my 2nd visit to the place and I'm simply in love with their Zha Jiang Noodle and Eastern Xiao Long Bao!!! Give it a try!!!





Address: Centrepoint, 176 Orchard Road, #01-57


Call 67362638 to book a seat today!!!
Click "Like" at their facebook and get 5% off your bill!!!




Left: Christina, Francesca, Joanna, Carol, Kyoko and myself




Shilled Cruncy Cucumber


Yaozhu 'Shan Yao' - This taste a bit like yam to me...



Zha Jiang Noodle -
I love the thick minced meat sauce.




Spicy Beef Noodle-
Spicy soup with QQ noodle




Fried Shrimp



Eastern Xiao Long Bao-

The all-time favourite dish!!!






Wanton with hot chilli sauce-
I love this taste!!! I think there is Vinegar and Chilli in the sauce.





Shanghai Pan-fried Pork Bun


Red Bean Paste Pancake-

A great dessert after food. Sweet!




Flowing Custard Bun





Opening up...





You can see the filling flowing out...




The "Shi Fu" making the noodle.

You can tell how skillful he was when demostrating.


Very fast the noodle appeared in front of us within minute....






Boiling in the hot water...

The noodle is READY to serve!!! Freshly made noodle for you!!!





Before we left the restaurant, the bloggers had a photo with Jia 883 DJ Jeffery Low (Extreme Left) and Dennis Toh (Extreme Right).

Call 67362638 to book a seat today!!!

Click "Like" at their facebook and get 5% off your bill!!!

Comments

Popular Posts