Kiehl's Facial Fuel Transformer Moisture-Gel for Men

Photobucket
Last month, I received an unexpected gift from Kiehl's at my doorstep!!!

Photobucket
When I opened up the Kiehl's paper bag, I found this inside!!!
There was a pair of tickets to watch Transformer movie and a bottle of Kiehl's Facial Fuel Transformer Age Correcting Moisture-Gel for Men.

Photobucket
Thanks Kiehl's for the love!!!
I always enjoyed pampering myself with Kiehl's product!!!

Photobucket
Feel the goodness of this product!!!

Photobucket
Kiehl's Facial Fuel Transformer Age Correcting Moisture-Gel for Men
After trying for few weeks, I realised that this lightweight moisture gel not only provided me with the moisture I need for my skin, it also minimise the appearance of my enlarged pores and reduces visible fine lines.

I also read that this products contained Protein-charged Blue Algae which have a rich source of Amino Acids and Vitamin B. This refueling formula helps improve skin’s smoothness and fights the first signs of aging.

Have you try the Transformer?
Go grab it at all leading Kiehl's Store today!!!

Photobucket
A drawing(Above) done by Kiehl's Boy, Martin at Marina Bay Sands Robinson, Kiehl's outlet (New)!

I think he did a good job!!! Very nicely drawn!!!
He is very talented in drawing.
Kiehl's should consider engaging him to draw for all the stores maybe....


Comments

  1. ohhhh, love kiehl's packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird Laws With the State Connected with Illinois – Always
    keep Those Stinky Feet Right out of the Theater

    Here is my page letterhead

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts