Have a Break, Find a Bench (Creative Designed Bench)

What will you think of when you want to have a break?
The 1st thing that comes to my mind is this catchy phrase "Have a Break, Have a KIT KAT!"

Below is a KIT KAT's commercial which was screened on TV many years ago. Not sure if you all still remember. But I think it was a great commercial which left a deep impression to everyone.
[youtube http://www.youtube.com/v/IRM2ho2qHrU nolink]
Another thing that comes to my mind is the Bench.
A nice & comfortable bench which I can sit on or lay down to relax... So when I want to have a break, I will find a bench nearer to me and have a break.

Photobucket
In this post I gonna share with everyone some of the interesting benches that I have seen online.
Benches are typically made of wood, but may also be made of metal, stone, or synthetic materials. Many benches have arm and back rest, some like bus stop benches have no back rest and can be sat on from either side.
It is quite interesting to see many different kind of benches around the world.

Garden benches are similar to public park benches, but are longer and offer more sitting places.

Park benches are set as seating places within public parks. They typically seat two to four people.

One of the benches I love most is the Scenic Benches. They are situated to provide a comfortable means of enjoying the contemplation of a beautiful landscape, a busy street scene, or even for a event. Photobucket
KIT KAT bench!!! This is nice!
I'm craving for KIT KAT chocolate again after looking at this... Arww.......

Photobucket
2 in 1 bench- Plant and bench together!!! So CUTE!!!

Photobucket
A chained book? This is interesting!

Photobucket
A man waiting for someone... This looked artistic!!! Don't you think so?

Photobucket
Cool! A pretty gal lying on a specially designed bench. The design was so thoughtful having a leg rest...

Photobucket
Wow! With wheel, now you can move the bench anywhere you want easily.

Photobucket
This is rather interesting!!! It's like some See Saw kind...
Who is heavier now? haha... =p

Photobucket
Musical Chair!!! This bench is so beautiful right!!!

Photobucket
Interesting!!!

Photobucket
Sit down here and enjoy the greenery and have some fresh air!!! Hmm...

Photobucket
It is a swing!!! So ROMANTIC to sit with your loved one.

Photobucket
HAHA! I looked at this and laugh! The idea of this is so cute!!!

Photobucket
This is a another bench with creative way to advertise.

Photobucket
Cable car indoor!!!

Photobucket
Giant bench in the city!!!

Photobucket
Giant book in the city!!!

Photobucket
Scenic bench! Love siting down and enjoy the beauty of nature!!!

Photobucket
Nice beautiful painted bench!

Photobucket
Another scenic bench! It's relaxing having such view.

Photobucket
I like this photo! The view is beautiful with the cloudy sky and the green bench is so cute too!

Photobucket
LOOK AT THIS!!!! An edible bench made of KIT KAT!!!!

I found this photo online too. So creative right!!!

I wanted to make something like this but failed a lot of time due to Singapore hot weather and the chocolate melted.

Now my turn to really find a bench and relax now...
Perhaps not just relax but CAMWHORE too... haha...

Photobucket
I found a nice comfortable bench at the park near my place where I can sit down and enjoy some fresh air and feel relax surrounded by the greenery around.

Photobucket
and with that... I have to BID GOODBYE to everyone here as this is going to be my final blogpost. I enjoyed sharing my blog here and hope you also enjoyed reading them.



Comments

Popular Posts