Woohoo! I lost 3 kg with Glow!

Photo after a tough workout with the friends I knew through the BERRY FRUITY FAT-LOSS (BFF) Challenge.

 After 2 week of taking Glow and also having the right diet and exercise, I lost 3 kg!!!
I can't believe it myself too! Cause before taking Glow, I did not see such result at all.
Now I know I am on the right path to a better weight loss plan with Glow.
I looking forward to see more result soon with GLOW soon!

Hope everyone having a healthy diet and BETTER BODY!!!
A body that everyone will envy on...
Awww... I want my 6 pack abs!!!

That's my new year resolution- having a better body shape!

Stay tuned to my blog for more update on my slimming journey with GLOW!!!
To read more about GLOW, click here.

Comments

  1. Gгеat ԁelіvery. Outstanding
    arguments. Кеep up the good еffort.


    Μy page - xjc
    Check out my blog post :

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts