Woohoo! I lost 3 kg with Glow!

Photo after a tough workout with the friends I knew through the BERRY FRUITY FAT-LOSS (BFF) Challenge.

 After 2 week of taking Glow and also having the right diet and exercise, I lost 3 kg!!!
I can't believe it myself too! Cause before taking Glow, I did not see such result at all.
Now I know I am on the right path to a better weight loss plan with Glow.
I looking forward to see more result soon with GLOW soon!

Hope everyone having a healthy diet and BETTER BODY!!!
A body that everyone will envy on...
Awww... I want my 6 pack abs!!!

That's my new year resolution- having a better body shape!

Stay tuned to my blog for more update on my slimming journey with GLOW!!!
To read more about GLOW, click here.

Share:

1 comments

  1. Gгеat ԁelіvery. Outstanding
    arguments. Кеep up the good еffort.


    Μy page - xjc
    Check out my blog post :

    ReplyDelete